Terms and conditions for use of the website
Anyone accessing or using this website accepts, without reserve, to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Failure to do so or refusal to be bound by said terms shall determine the impossibility to access, use or download any material whatsoever from this website.
Should the conditions be amended, access to this website shall be conditional upon agreement to comply with the modified conditions.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection, organization, arrangement, in addition to the website’s design, is protected by privacy law (Legislative decree 30/6/2003, n. 196 and EU GDPR n. 679/2016, together with the relevant provision for national implementation), by copyright law (Law 22/4/1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 n. 518 pertaining to software legal protection, as well as by all national and international rules on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, in addition to their amendments and integrations.
Ownership of rights
This website is the exclusive property of Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico, Via Sangallo, 41 – Locality of Sambuca – 50028 Tavarnelle Val di Pesa – Florence (Italy), to which the domain name was formally assigned, in accordance with the procedures and processes in force at the time the assignment was requested.
Intellectual property rights pertaining to the contents belong to the Consorzio. A number of Internet pages on this website may also contain material, the copyright of which lies with the party who made said material available. By publishing it, the Consorzio does not convey any right on any of the content of the website.
Use of the material published on the website and reproduction by third parties
- Authorized conduct
Visitor access to the website’s content is allowed only for the purposes permitted by the Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico and highlighted on said website. The website and all data therein may be consulted exclusively for personal use (for example, for personal information, research, study).
- Unauthorized conduct
In any case, the user may not use nor allow use of the website and of the data therein for commercial purposes by third parties. Any use meant for commercial intent or utility, or for economic exploitation by users is therefore expressly prohibited.
The following are also prohibited in all cases:
- Alteration of the website or of any content therein or of the conditions governing their access;
- Any act which constitutes an offense under current regulations (i.e. so-called cyber-crimes, such as unauthorized access to digital domicile);
- Any act aimed at extracting parts or sections of this website and/or incorporate them in third party websites, as well as altering, copying, reproducing, republishing, installing, divulging, transmitting or distributing in any way the Content, in its entirety or in part, including codes and software, without prior permission of Consorzio del Vino Chianti Classico in breach of the conditions laid down herein;
- Any attempt to access the secure areas of the website without authorization;
- Uploading computer software, files and other material containing destructive or disruptive features, such as viruses, manipulated files, ‘hidden’ files (i.e. images integrated by file audios), worms, Trojan horses, scroll or multiple-screen generating bots, or in any way intended to affect the integrity, functionality or online communication of the website;
- In general, any use that causes or may cause this website or its services to be damaged, interrupted or restricted;
- Any unauthorized collection, through this website, of third party personal data (i.e. E-mail addresses).
Links to other Websites
The www.chianticlassico.com website may include links to other third party websites.
By using a link to other websites, the User voluntarily exits said website and is directed to web pages other than the above said website.
Users who, through links in said website, decide to access other related websites accept all risks associated with said decision. The Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico shall not be responsible for the content of websites that may be accessed through ‘links’ not under its control.
Without prejudice to agreements made with third parties, the Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico reserves the right to delete any link or linking program at any time.
The User who intends to insert on his/her homepage, or on any page within his/her website, a link to the above said website must request authorization from “Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico”, by writing to the Email address privacy[at]chianticlassico[dot]com. The Consorzio reserves the right to examine the request and grant the authorization at its absolute discretion.
The Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico cannot be held accountable for events and/or damage that may occur to the User and/or to third parties from the use of this website and/or of its Content.
The Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico cannot be held accountable for events and/or damage caused by actions taken by the former as a consequence of unlawful behavior by the User or by third parties.
The Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico cannot be held accountable for problems occurred to the User deriving from any interruption, suspension, delay or anomaly in the service and determined by the supply of electricity or of telecommunication services, or by any other cause related to the technical means through which the Content is transmitted and that does not depend on the Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico.
The Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico, despite its efforts aimed at improving the offered services, cannot provide an absolute guarantee on the accuracy and on the constant updating of the website’s Content.
- “Legal Notice”: the terms and conditions herein;
- “Website”: homepage of the website www.chianticlassico.com, the internet pages contained therein or any other collection of information and/or applications managed by “Il Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico” and made available by granting access by means of computer equipment such as personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, handheld devices, digital cameras, TVs or other network devices connected physically o via wireless system;
- “Content”: web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphs, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audiovisual material of any type and nature;
- “Services”: any function, device, application, information or other amenity available through this website;
- “Visitor” or “User”: anyone accessing this website, with our without permission of the “Il Consorzio Vino Chianti Classico”, or anyone using said website, regardless of having completed registration;
- “Framing”: the inclusion of a linked page, belonging to a specific website, within the structure of a different, linking website;
- “Deep link”: direct hyperlink included within a website that links to a specific page on a different website, without having to go through said website’s home page.